Tuesday, 26 February 2013

How to get involved


Whilst not being in the least bit egotistical and casting all modesty aside, I’d like to think that maybe one or two people out there have stumbled across my first few ramblings and thought, ‘hang about a minute, how can I make suggestions of things for Alison to do, or vote for my favourite ideas if I don’t know where to go to suggest or vote?’ …   

… to which end, you can follow me on Facebook or Twitter by clicking on the following links:



Photos and videos of my fifty firsts will be uploaded to document my endeavours and chart my progress, but in the meantime please like me, or follow me and vote for your favourite things for me to do by liking or retweeting them.

Meanwhile, I’ve had the offer of driving a tractor and doing a spot of clay pigeon shooting courtesy of friends, both of which would be firsts.  Also to be added to the list is to do some tree jumping at Go Ape at Leeds Castle in Kent, as my eldest daughter wants to do that for her birthday in July.  This could either be some good practice for the whole tumbling out of an aeroplane whilst strapped to someone else and a parachute or alternatively if it came afterwards it would surely be a piece of cake … because the fear of heights is bound to be cured after that, isn’t it?  Then I could also consider the London Eye or the Shard, maybe?

Other suggestions from friends include either holding or kissing a snake, skinny dipping at midnight, visiting a strip club, busking, dying my hair pink (I’ve been red, green, blue, lilac, brown and blonde before, so maybe not out of the question …)joining a protest march and colonic irrigation – don’t fancy the last one much!

Any more suggestions out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment